With so many unfortunate events occurring, I think we could all use some positive energy! Below are my Top 5 Tips for Positive Energy that I try to implement in my life every day to keep me positively motivated to keep pushing forward.
- GIGI – Have you heard of this acronym before? Garbage-In-Garbage-Out. It’s important to remember this from what you watch on TV, read on the internet, listen to the radio and what you eat. The more garbage you take in, the more garbage you will put out in your work performance, family and all aspects of your life. So stop bringing garbage into your life.
- Don’t let email run your world. Email is great. Texting is great. Computers and cell phones are great. But you can’t let it all run your world. It is OK to temporarily stop email and text notifications. They are undoubtedly a great source to receive and share information, but they can also be a major distraction when you are working, spending time with family, or simply trying to relax.
- Electronic calendar. I know I just said to not let email run your world, but I also said computers and cell phones are great, so you use them to your advantage! Use the electronic calendar that is either preinstalled on your computer or cell phone, or download one that is user-friendly to you. We live busy lives and electronic calenders with their reminders can help us stay on task and not forget our to-do lists and appointments.
- Morning routine. What is your morning routine? Does your morning routine get you going for the day or does it make you dread the day before you are even started? For me this means waking up early for a morning walk. Yes, sometimes I would rather sleep in, but then I feel myself dragging all day.
- Stop chasing the negative. Simply put, when you stop chasing the negative, it allows you to chase the positive!
What tips do you have for staying positive? Call or text me with your tips because we could all use some extra positive energy right now! 480-500-1738