Sadly, Labor Day officially marks the end of summer. Of course, we all know in Scottsdale summer doesn’t end until mid-October, but that’s no reason to stay home this weekend! Here are some ideas for celebrating Labor Day in Scottsdale.
1) Try the Labor Day Dreamcation event at the luxurious Scottsdale Princess. Say “Bon Voyage” to the last days of summer at the 5th annual event with South Seas cruise ship themed activities for the whole family. From September 5-7, all ages can enjoy fun in the sun throughout the day and night. There will be food, live music, games and fun for kids and adult beverages.
2) How about a round of golf while prices are still cheap? Scottsdale is a premier golf destination and you can enjoy golf year round at TPC Scottsdale, Grayhawk, Sun Ridge Canyon, Raven Golf Club and many others. After Labor Day, prices nearly double.
3) How about enjoying one of our many water options? Contrary to popular belief, we are not all desert around here. Salt River Tubing, Saguaro Lake and Bartlett Lake are all just around the corner and offer hours of fun boating, fishing, paddle boarding or just hanging out.
4) Want to stay indoors? How about rocking out at the MIM? The Musical Instrument Museum Houses over 15,000 instruments from around the world to see, hear and explore. There are instruments from such greats as John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Toby Keith and Taylor Swift on display.
5) Arizona Reggae Fest. Hey, Mon, want to get your Reggae on? Then head over to Arizona Reggae Fest at Westworld on September 5-7 and enjoy live performances from local, national, and international recording artists. Bring your chairs and blankets and enjoy a cultural experience with food, music and fun all weekend!
Summer doesn’t really end in Arizona. But if you want to make the most of your 3-Day weekend, get out and enjoy!
To view real estate in North Scottsdale, visit the Sibbach Team.