Rock and roll at the Railroad Park is back on track for Summer 2021! Enjoy concerts every Sunday evening with a variety of local bands. Recently recognized as one of the best live music venues in Arizona by Best of American Towns, Sundays at The Railroad Park are the place to be in Scottsdale this summer. With Classic Rock, Retro ’80s, Country, Rhythm and Blues and Retro ’90s, there is a little something for everyone. Bring a blanket or chair and relax in the park. Pack a picnic or enjoy something tasteful from one of the food trucks that will be onsite.
Due to COVID-19 and public health recommendations, the structure of this year’s event is changed to provide a safe and socially distanced environment. The Summer Concerts may look different than it has in previous years, but is intend to create a safe and memorable experience for you and your family. All guests are asked to understand and adhere to all public health protocols.
- The event will feature a limited capacity of 750 people.
- 120 8’x8′ marked spaces all distanced 6′ apart that can fit up to 6 people.
- You are asked to remain within your space during the concert unless you are using the restrooms or purchasing food.
- Masks will be required for anyone six years and older.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be available at the rides and throughout the event area.
- All areas and attractions with potential lines will have social distancing stickers in place.
Gates will open at 5 pm. Wristbands will be given to all attendees. The event area will only be accessible to those who have purchased tickets for that specific concert.
- May 30 | Mogollon
- June 6| Rock Lobster
- June 13 | People Who Could Fly
- June 20 | Abba Fab
- June 27 | Piano Men: Generations
- July 4 | The JJ’s Band
Scottsdale, AZ 85250