Scottsdale Fire Department Celebrates 10th Anniversary

fireDuring 2015 the Scottsdale Fire Department celebrates its 10th anniversary. On July 1, 2005 the announcement came over the alarm system at midnight-it was officially time to switch shirts. The City of Scottsdale began preparing for its own service about 18 months before the transition.  At that time, about 80 percent of the firefighters employed by Scottsdale transferred from Rural/Metro during the switch. The city filled in the other 20 percent from other local departments and recruits from out-of- state.

The Scottsdale Fire Department, with currently 263 firefighters and 20 other employees, has come a long way.  After the transition, the fire department joined the automatic aid system in which fire departments across the Valley coordinate emergency responses, equipment and training. The continued partnerships created new ideas for Scottsdale, including a program with HonorHealth that sends firefighters and nurse practitioners on home visits to help prevent medical and safety emergencies before they happen.

Thank you Scottsdale Fire Department for your continued dedication to our safety!

To view Scottsdale real estate for sale, visit the Sibbach Team. 480-588-0514

 

Tags:

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

Ready to talk? Call us today.

480-500-1738
  • #1 AZ Real Estate Team

  • Best REALTOR® In The Valley 2017

    - Nominee

    Finalists will be announced in October 2016

  • Top Ranked Real Estate Team

    - Phoenix Business Journal

    2015, 2016

  • Top 10 Buyer’s Agent

    - by Sales Volume

    Homes & Land Magazine 2015, 2016

  • Top 10 Producing Agent

    - by Sales Volume

    Homes & Land Magazine 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

  • Top 1% of REALTORS®

    - in Maricopa County by Sales Volume

    Arizona Regional MLS 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

  • Real Estate Agent of the Year

    - Finalist

    AZ Business Magazine – 2014

  • #1 Real Estate Team

    - in Arizona

    Ranking Arizona – 2014

  • #1 Agent by Sales Volume

    - in Arizona

    Realty One Group, North Scottsdale Office -2015, 2016 Realty One Group, Scottsdale Office - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Realty One Group, National - April 2014

  • Gold Zone Award

    - in Arizona

    Realty One Group, National - 2014, 2015, 2016

  • Real Trends

    (National REALTOR® Rankings)

    Best Real Estate Agents in America 2014

See More
  • Date: 09/12/2018

    Source: Zillow

    First, what a lovely human being! I was very lucky to have found Janet before I left the east coast. We were in touch constantly - Read More

  • Date: 09/12/2018

    Source: Zillow

    Gina was on it from the minute I talked to her about what we were looking for. We were from out of town so she - Read More

  • Date: 09/12/2018

    Source: Zillow

    Alex is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and a pleasure to work with! He is personable yet professional and puts your needs above his own. As an - Read More

  • Date: 09/07/2018

    Source: Zillow

    Gina was there for us from viewing different types of homes (condos, townhomes, and houses), writing our offer, and all the way through the final - Read More

  • Date: 09/05/2018

    Source: Zillow

    We had a nice experience working with Vicki and would highly recommend her. She provided excellent advice during our purchase of our home in Scottsdale. - Read More

See More