Have you begun working from home as a result of the coronavirus pandemic? Working from home may have initially been fun to be able to spend more time with your kids, but by now the novelty has worn off and you have you discovered your new “co-workers” aren’t helping you get any actual work done. Since many employers are continuing to have their employees continue to work from home for the unforeseeable future, it may be time to move to a bigger home with a quiet office space.
Take our QUIZ to decide: “Is it Time For My Family to Move?”
- Is a card table in the laundry room no longer working for you as an office?
- Are Pokemon cards mixed in with your business cards?
- Is your furry 4-legged “co-worker” barking while you are calling clients?
- Do you have half-naked family members walking behind you during Zoom meetings?
- Is your keyboard hidden under a pile of stuffed animals?
- Running out of rooms to separate your kids from fighting while they are supposed to be doing online school?