The Sibbach Team has partnered with The Salvation Army this holiday season by participating in Real Estate Wednesdays! We will be manning the Kettles and ringing our bells at the entrances of Bashas’ at Grayhawk, and Safeway at Pinnacle Peak and Scottsdale Roads from 10am-6pm on 12/4, 12/11 and 12/18.
Our team is proud and excited to take part in this opportunity to contribute toward a greater cause for good, and reconnect with our community. Our goal is to set a new record, and unite with the Real Estate community of Arizona professionals to help bring about a big change in the kettle contributions for the Salvation Army!
The Salvation Army is an international organization that meets the physical and spiritual needs of people in 125 countries around the globe, without discrimination. In Phoenix, the Salvation Army provides many services through 13 Programs and facilities including:
- Homeless shelter and regular feeding programs
- Emergency assistance (food, utilities, rent)
- Project HOPE (daily contact with homeless individuals on the streets)
- Substance abuse recovery (free six-month residential/work therapy)
- Domestic violence shelters
- Military assistance
- Low-income senior housing
- Senior recreation programs/facilities
- Variety of youth mentoring, tutoring, academic programs
- Youth and adult sports programs
- Camp Ponderosa Ranch (Heber) for underprivileged youth and others
- Disaster services (food; shelter – 100% of disaster donations go to disaster)
- Thanksgiving & Christmas Day dinners (6,000 in 2012; 2,500 home-delivered)
- Christmas Angel (new toys for 50,000 valley children)
- Adopt-a-Family (400 families in 2012)
We would love to see you, stop by and say Hello!