The Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale have been celebrating throughout this year 60 years of service in the Northeast Valley. The Boys and Girls Club was founded in Hartford, Connecticut in 1860. Today there are over 4,000 affliates that can be found in all 50 states. The organization arrived in Scottsdale in 1954, the number of kids in the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale is now close to 18,000. There are over 100 programs offered, which now maintains nine permanent facilities. The 60-year milestone is remarkable and the celebrations are fun, but they have remained focused on many more years moving forward continuing to adapt to the ever changing needs of today’s youth.
Contact the Sibbach Team to view homes near a Boys and Girls Club of Greater Scottsdale.