***UPDATE: 2015 is a wrap!! Thank you to all the teams that participated!! We’ll update the blog with new information next year.
This is for Grayhawk Residents Only; sorry DC Ranch people! ;)
We have purchased over $1,500 dollars in prizes to give away to participants.
The rules this year have been simplified!
- Download your entry form / passport from GrayhawkScavengerHunt.com. (One per house.)
- Come up with a groovy team (best team name gets a bonus prize).
- Visit the businesses on your passport and collect stamps (DONE:
first team to submit completed form gets a bonus prize).
- Post pictures of your team at the businesses to the Sibbach Team Facebook Page. Each photo (up to 12) gets an extra chance to win. If the picture is of you doing business at the location you get double-bonus!
- Turn in your passport (complete or incomplete) to the Grayhawk Community Association by close of business Thursday May 14th.
- Winners will be drawn, but no longer at the Luau since it was cancelled! Stay tuned for updated details.
Update: The Luau was cancelled.
Download card at GrayhawkScavengerHunt.com, visit local businesses to collect stamps (take some selfies), turn in your card by May 14th!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Sibbach Team (480) 500-1738 or Sarah Van Duyne at the Grayhawk Community HOA (480) 563-9839.