We design your marketing plan based on several different factors: Studies from the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), years of successful and unsuccessful marketing, feedback from our peers, success of our own and other realtors, and home owners like you.
Understanding Realtor Marketing: There are three types of realtor marketing.
- Realtor marketing to get listings in an area
- Realtor marketing a home to sell the home
- Realtor marketing to find buyers in a specific area
Two of these benefit the seller of the home. The other benefits the REALTOR®. Ask us what type of advertising below targets either buyers or sellers. We study property marketing more than any sane person should. We constantly tweak our strategies to ensure we are driving the most amount of qualified buyers through your home. Click Here to Get Started!
Real Estate Marketing Efforts
- Newspaper ads
- Magazines ads such as: Homes & Land, Airport News, and others
- Open houses
- Target marketing at local events such as: the Equestrian Show, Barrett Jackson, and others
- Internet marketing
- HOA publications
- Community events
- Neighborhood specific marketing campaigns
- Realtor tours
- Realty One Group bus tour
- Direct REALTOR® marketing & communication
- REALTOR® reputation