Are you looking to buy a home, but you’re not sure what neighborhood suits you best? The majority of our out-of-state clients are in the same boat. We’ve found that the Sibbach Neighborhood Tour is the best starting point to learn about the chemical make-up of each area before you start focusing on homes.
The Sibbach Neighborhood Tour is an information packed tour where Jeff talks about the characteristics of each neighborhood in Scottsdale. You’ll walk away more knowledgeable than most residents.
5 Things You’ll Learn
- Learn which areas are mostly families or empty-nesters
- Learn what styles of homes are in what neighborhoods
- Learn the different price points of each area
- Learn about the community events and HOA/non-HOA
- See first hand the convenience to shopping, dining, and the airport
ALL inclusive, FREE package, NO obligation!!!
This is not one of those boring tourist events sponsored by the local chamber of commerce. This is an informative ride through the back neighborhoods, guard-gated communities of Scottsdale/Phoenix that most people never see.
Tours are held every Thursday afternoon.