The 5th Annual Arizona Taco Festival will be at the Salt River Fields in Scottsdale on October 17th and 18th, 2015 from 11am-7pm. You can experience the largest collection of taco-makers ever assembled in one place, with all serving $2 tacos and competing for $10,000 cash. Admission ticket prices start at $12, kids 12 and under are free.
Weekend activities include:
• Lucha Libre Wrestling
• VIP Beach
• Main Bar Experiences by local bar operators
• Live Music Stage
• Interactive Photo Booths
• Hot Chile Pepper Eating Contests
• Chef Hat Decorating in the Amica Insurance Culinary Corner
• Taco Award Presentations: 6:45pm each day
• People’s Choice Voting
• Cooking Demonstrations on a Sub-Zero/Wolf stage (Sunday)
• Chihuahua Beauty Pageant (Sunday)
For more information and ticket sales, visit aztacofestival.com.
Contact the Sibbach Team to view homes for sale in Scottsdale.