DOG DAYS AT THE GARDEN
DATE: Sunday mornings | May 15, 22, 29 | Jun. 5, 12, 19, 26
TIME: 7 – 10am
PRICE: Included with Admission | Dogs Admitted FREE with Owners
Dog Days are shifting to warm weather entry times: 7am-10 a.m.! Enjoy a “pawsitively” perfect morning stroll through the Garden as you and your pup explore the beauty and sniffs of the trails.
The Garden Shop welcomes dogs during your visit. Dogs are not permitted in Gertrude’s Restaurant, the Butterfly Exhibit, Dorrance Hall or Cactus Kids Club classes.
- Stay Hydrated! Water fountains and refill stations are located throughout the Garden.
- Clean up after your dog and deposit bagged waste in trash receptacles.
- Dogs must be on leash, licensed, and up-to-date on vaccinations.
- Owners must maintain control of their dogs at all times.
- Any dogs deemed to be aggressive to humans or other dogs will be asked to leave the Garden.
- Watch those noses and paws! Be alert to cactus pieces and other debris on the trails and do not allow dogs to wander off trail.
- Be aware of your dog’s limits and monitor your pet for signs of heat stress.