The rise of zombies in pop culture has given credibility to the idea that a zombie apocalypse could actually happen, especially here in Scottsdale. In this scenario, zombies would take over the entire city, roaming the streets eating anything living that got in their way. They especially like human brains, the bigger the better. This idea has led many to wonder, “How do I prepare for a zombie apocalypse in Scottsdale?”
I have been hearing rumors there may be a Zombie Apocalypse in Scottsdale. So in honor of Halloween, I’m going to tell you what to do in the event of a zombie apocalypse in your neighborhood. Here are items you will need to survive until you can find alternative shelter.
* Water (1 gallon per person per day)
* Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
* Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription medications)
* Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio. Also be sure to include a chain saw and butcher knife)
* Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, sanitizers, tissue)
* Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
* Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
* First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you or eats your brain, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get you through a tornado or hurricane).
I also suggests devising an emergency plan with your friends, family, and loved ones. This plan will indicate where you would go and who you would contact if zombies appeared at your front door, or worse, under your bed.