Formerly called City Center of City North, the 628,000 square-foot development in Desert Ridge now has a new name, “High Street”. Along with a new name it will be adding 11 new tenants the first quarter of 2015. Traffic and sales are reportedly up during the day and evening. In addition to office and retail tenants, High Street is also home to 99 luxury rental apartments. The center’s management is looking at future construction of a second phase, an additional 212,500 square feet.
On top of the list of new tenants is Sprouts Farmers Market’s corporate headquarters, they will take up three floors of office space. In addition to Sprouts, new tenants include:
– Pinspiration, where customers of all ages can create art and crafts projects
– AZ Vacation Rentals, a company that manages local rental properties
– Tea2Go, which sells 120 flavors of tea.
– M3V Nail Bar, which offers nail services and beverage bar at one price.
– Firehouse Subs restaurant.
– Barbershop Jack, a full-service, upscale, barbershop.